Thursday 16 September 2010

Letter responses

Well folks, I have received some letters and cards from family back home So Thank you for them, I shall now reply to some of the points made.
In response to where is Jönköping located, It is to the south of Lake Vättan. Jönköping isn’t near any sea so the water shown in the blog pictures are that of the lake. Jönköping has got canals flowing through also (one of which I jumped in during kick off week) I will post a picture of a map for you. Sadly now there aren´t really any reduced things in the supermarkets, not to bottom price like back in the UK but I intend to cover this matter in a blog at a later date. Yes the newly married royal couple are constantly on the front of the glossy mags here too. The merchandise has been quick to come out and there is plenty of it, especially in Stockholm. Banners were still up in Stockholm. Yes now a month has passed and I have settled in more and have most of my admin out of the way now I will start to look for a job, however there is a government funded service here to help you set up and run a business and I have a few ideas if I choose to go down that route, which is a possibility. The Mitchell Empire could start in Sweden! The trip to the artic circle and to the Northern lights I think is about six days. Still waiting for details to be published, I think I may have to queue early morning for this one though. People were queuing for the Norway trip as early as 6am. With regards to my room, yes my room mates bed is across the room from me however we have put up a sheet to give each other privacy and now it feels like a single room. Yes we are all getting along in the house really well. We have had ´cultural evenings´ Where food has been cooked from our home nations, two weeks ago we had Chinese and last week Austrian. When everyone gets back from Norway I will be doing a full English for the house and some others I have invited to join in.
I hope this answers your letters and cards, thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment