Friday 12 November 2010

First Snowfall

It has finally happened. The first proper snowfall, incredibly exciting to open my blinds and see the big blanket of snow. Proper snow not the powdery stuff we get in the UK. I had to put my winter boots & snow jacket on. I was however saddened when as I went into Uni in the centre there was no snow, too warm in the centre. After uni we had a snowball fight between the students here in Huskvarna. Sadly only two members of the alliance here with the majority of students being from Austria-Germany. Friendly fire from my roommate.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiWFUyYFLRl8O0XIoeKtJAPvvhejKPtemogUX6IwzbfyxYvqHpmKGcmO3_g8WaNTfZ6Vdf_459wELbuJ_pIE2xjpKYyG-YsLMGxRlXkWcUsxKce9NUiW5kruonIlb_b-OUMQnGCmb3CJpw0/s1600/DSCF2377.JPG">



No comments:

Post a Comment